Good afternoon, D.C. commuters! Here are your commute times as of 4:55 p.m. this afternoon. Get to your cars and get to the Metrorail stations. Let’s see your speed-walking skills!
- I-66 West from Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Bridge to the Capital Beltway: 11 minutes at 50 mph
- I-95 South from the Capital Beltway to Plank Road Fredericksburg: 71 minutes at 30 mph (48 minutes at 45 mph via Express Lanes)
- I-95 South from D.C. line at Woodrow Wilson Bridge to the Capital Beltway: 7 minutes at 45 mph
- I-395 South from D.C. line to I-95: 20 minutes at 25 mph (9 minutes at 60 mph via HOV Lanes)
- I-495 South (Outer Loop) from I-66 to I-95: 13 minutes at 35 mph