Beginning next week, work crews in Arlington County will embark on an aggressive repaving effort impacting a half-dozen roads over the course of 12 days.
Weather permitting, the county will re-pave roads in the overnight hours from July 29 through August 9. Work will take place from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Depending on the road, work will last between 3 and 5 days at each location. Impacted roads include:
- Fort Myer Dr from N Nash St. to 17th St. N( 7/29-8/1.)
- Wilson Blvd from N Quinn St. to N Courthouse Rd. (7/31-8/2)
- N Courthouse Rd. from Clarendon Blvd to 13th St. N (8/1-8/6)
- 14th St N from N Courthouse Rd. to N Troy St. (8/1-8/6)
- N Troy St. from 14th St. N to 13th St. N (8/1-8/6)
- N Veitch St. from Key Blvd to Wilson Blvd. (8/5-8/9)