Good morning, comrade capital commuters! Here are your commute times as of 5:45 a.m. this morning.
- I-66 East from Capital Beltway to the Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Bridge: 10 minutes at 50 mph
- I-95 North from Plank Road Fredericksburg to the Capital Beltway: 46 minutes at 50 mph (40 minutes at 55 mph via Express Lanes)
- I-95 North from the Capital Beltway to the D.C. Line at Woodrow Wilson Bridge: 7 minutes at 55 mph
- I-395 North from I-95 to the D.C. Line: 10 minutes at 55 mph (9 minutes at 60 mph via HOV Lanes)
- I-495 North (Inner Loop) from I-95 to I-66: 9 minutes at 55 mph
- U.S. 50 East from Capital Beltway to the D.C. Line at Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Bridge: 14 minutes at 40 mph
Meanwhile, expect delays on the I-495 South (Inner Loop) near the Pennsylvania Avenue exit, where a Pepsi truck crash has slowed down traffic.
Metrorail service is single-tracking on the following lines and locations due to late clearing track work as of 5:30 a.m. Expect delays in both directions until the tracks are cleared:
- Yellow Line: Pentagon City to L’Enfant Plaza
- Green Line: Navy Yard to L’Enfant Plaza
- Red Line: Silver Spring to Takoma