OmniRide is considering a new express route between Haymarket and Rosslyn, changes to local services in Manassas and Manassas Park, and other adjustments for 2019.
The Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC), which runs the regional OmniRide service, will host a series of public hearings this month to solicit feedback from riders.
The dates and times of the hearings are as follows:
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 1-3 pm
- Manassas Park Community Center
- 99 Adams St, Manassas Park, VA 20111
- All Manassas Park OmniLink Local buses will serve the Community Center between noon and 4 p.m. on October 17. This is usually an on-demand stop.
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 7-9 pm
- Baldwin Elementary School
- 1978 Eagle Way, Manassas, VA 20110
Thursday, Oct. 18, 7-8:30 pm
- Haymarket Gainesville Community Library
- 14870 Lightner Rd., Haymarket, VA 20169
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 7-9 pm
- OmniRide Transit Center
- 14700 Potomac Mills Rd., Woodbridge, VA 22192
Written comments can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5 pm, Wednesday, Oct. 31.