The 12th annual Turkey Trot 5K will take place Thursday in Arlington County, closing the following roads from approximately 7 a.m. through 10 a.m.:
- Pershing Dr. from Washington Blvd. to N. Glebe Rd.
- N. Oxford St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 5th St.
- N. 5th St. from N. Nelson St. to N. Oxford St.
- N. Nelson St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 5th St.
- N. Highland St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 9th St.
- Washington Blvd. from N. 9th St. to Arlington Blvd. (eastbound lanes only)
- N. Fillmore St. from Washington Blvd. to N. 3rd St.
- N. 3rd St. from N. Fillmore St. to Washington Blvd.
- N. Bedford St. from Arlington Blvd. to Brookside Dr.
- N. Brookside Dr. from N. Bedford St. to Washington Blvd.
The race is scheduled to start at 8 a.m. at Christ Church of Arlington, 3020 N. Pershing Drive in Arlington. Roadways west of N. Highland St. will close later and reopen earlier than those east of N. Highland St.