The Walk & 5k to End HIV is scheduled for Saturday morning near Freedom Plaza, along Pennsylvania Avenue NW and around the National Mall. In addition to Pennsylvania Avenue NW, the following race route will be closed Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.:
- Route will begin and end at 12th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW.
- East on Pennsylvania Avenue NW towards 3rd Street NW.
- South on 3rd Street to D Street SW, and travel west to 4th Street, north on 4th to Independence Avenue SW.
- West on Independence Avenue SW, to 7th Street SW.
- Turn around and travel east on Independence Avenue SW.
- North on 3rd Street to Constitution Avenue NW.
- West on Pennsylvania Avenue NW, to the finish line.
The 5K begins at 9:15 a.m. and the walk starts at 9:20 a.m.
The closest Metro stations are Federal Triangle (Blue/Orange Lines) and Metro Center (Blue/Orange/Red Lines).